A Twitter Stream for your Pet
Wouldn’t it be great if your pets had their own Twitter account and let their pals know what they are up to?
Mattel’s Puppy Tweets hooks to your pet’s collar and periodically sends tweets based on their activity. Everyone will know if your pooch is chasing squirrels or sleeping on the couch while you are away.
Give Your Pet a Camera
If you’re dog is more of the Flickr type, you can get him a personal camera.
The Pet’s Eye View Camera takes photos throughout the day and stores them for you to download when you get home. Imagine the excitement of seeing food dishes, the couch, and Animal Planet on the television.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Twitter’s Gone To The Dogs (buzzfeed.com)
- Dogs can’t talk but Mattel tag lets them trigger tweets (usatoday.com)
- How Dogs Use Social Media (ariwriter.com)
- Dogs may not be able to talk but sensor in new tag from Mattel lets them trigger tweets (taragana.com)
- Dogs can’t talk but tag lets them trigger tweets (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Sophia Yin: Dog Park Etiquette (huffingtonpost.com)