While the Westminster Kennel Club is better known, the Eukanuba National Championship is becoming THE show to attend. This probably has a bit to do with the better weather in California during December than the Westeminster in New York City.
New to the show this year is the inaugural Eukanuba World Challenge. This inaugural international competition will feature top dogs from 40 countries and six continents. Rare breeds such as the Spanish Greyhound and the Azawakh will compete against more traditional favorites such as Poodles and Dalmatians for the title of “World Challenge Winner” and a total of $15,000. American Kennel Club – November 2007 Newsletter
The show is open to the public, this is your best chance to see the top dogs in the world.
- Uno the Beagle Wins Best in Show [via Zemanta]
- New Dogs, Old Tricks: Four Breeds Make Westminster Debut [via Zemanta]
- Show’s Roly-Poly Giants Bask in Fans’ Adoration [via Zemanta]
- Beagle Is Top Dog At Westminster [via Zemanta]
- Top Dog Uno Takes A Bow From Competition [via Zemanta]
- Primped Pups: Backstage at the Dog Show [via Zemanta]